Modern accomodations near beautiful downtown Milford CT
At Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven, we want to make the most of your stay, from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From our easy web-check in to express checkout at noon, we are constantly striving to make your visit as seamless as possible. Plus, you will feel right at home in our rooms with plush Hyatt Grand Beds®, Cozy Corner Sofa Sleeper, spacious work areas, a swiveling 42” flat screen TV with a Hyatt Plug Panel™ for your media devices.
Nobody brings breakfast like our welcoming hotel in Milford, CT. The free breakfast will wake up your palate with cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon, Greek yogurt, and more. Our Gallery Host will happily assist you with orders from our 24/7 Gallery Menu featuring our signature flatbreads, or grab a meal-to-go from the refrigerated case at the Gallery Market. Stop by the Coffee to Cocktails Bar for Starbucks® specialty coffee drinks, beer, wine and adult libations.
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi Internet access
- Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7 with mouthwatering options including our signature flatbreads & more
- Free breakfast with cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon, Greek yogurt, and more
- Grab 'n Go case offers new sandwiches & greens from our Gallery Menu and bottled beverages for moments on the run
- Intimate Bakery Café serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines & cocktails
- Self-service check-in/check-out kiosks
- Audio visual equipment
- Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
- Indoor heated Spa
Maps and Directions
From Providence: Take I-95 South towards New Haven. From I-95, take Exit 40 and remain in center lane for left-hand turn. Turn left on Woodmont Road. At the first traffic light under the underpass, make a right turn onto Old Gate Lane. Drive approximately 3/4 mile. Hotel is on the right-hand side.
For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests stay 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM